This blog uses Disqus (pronounced “discuss”) for its comments system.
Comment Policy and Guidelines
TLÂNGSAM welcomes a lively discussion on this site, but ask you to please bear in mind these guidelines when submitting comments.
At the moment, there is no comment moderation. The only time a comment will be held in the moderation queue at this time is if it contains links or if you try to upload an image. This is an anti-spam measure. However, even if your comment posts straight away, if, upon review, the moderator decides it violates any of the points listed below, the comment will be removed.
This is not about censoring your views. The aim is to ensure the discussion is fair, inclusive, relevant and constructive. Moderation will not be used to suppress legitimate, reasoned discussion about the issues discussed.
While there is no comment moderation at this time, comments must still respect the following guidelines.
Comments will be accepted on this blog as long as they:
- respect other people. Comments should not be malicious or offensive in nature, and should not constitute a personal attack on a person’s character, or resort to insults or name-calling. Any comment which violates this rule will be automatically deleted;
- don’t incite hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic;
- don’t include swearing, hate-speech or obscenity;
- don’t reveal personal details, such as private addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details;
- don’t break the law – this includes libel, condoning illegal activity, and breaking copyright;
- are reasonably concise, and don’t constitute spamming of the site;
- don’t advertise commercial products and services;
- aren’t used for self-promotion.
- don’t impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or organization;
- are on-topic. Please don’t post messages that are unrelated to the post on which you’re commenting.
This document was last updated on July 12, 2014.